The San Diego, Ca “chapter” of the Low Carb USA group is having its next meeting on Saturday, August 18th from 12:30-2:30 pm. All are welcome to this free meeting of those interested in the low carb high fat lifestyle. Keto friendly and intermittent fasting vendors, resources and support for our community will all be there! This will be our best meeting so far with over 50 people expected to come. This will be jam packed with great info in a short amount of time.
Location: The TriSystem Center, 8898 Clairemont Mesa Blvd., Suite J, San Diego, Ca 92123
*If you are a regular, we appreciate you coming early to help set up chairs and tables.
- 12:30 pm – Welcome from Jeff, Brian and Rachel
- Dexa scans will also be available, please preregister for your Dexa scan at www.body-comp.com/trisystem before all the slots are taken.
- As Always -Lauren Hilemon will be there selling her keto treats like sweet pecans, peanut butter cups and coconut cups will also be available. She has cookies and other treats all at a special discount for members.
- 12:35 – 12:45 pm – Frozen Dessert ! Luke’s keto friendly frozen gourmet desserts will be available to sample.
- 12:45 – 12:55 pm – Low Carb Food Samples! Pure Meal Prep Company Professional, chef prepared low carb/keto meal prep providing fresh ready-to-eat meals so you don’t even have to cook! Just heat and eat. They provide special pricing and bonuses to our members.
- 12:55- 1:05 pm The Keto Dessert Company specializing in Low carb, keto approved desserts will be there offering more samples and special discounts to our members.
- 1:05 – 2:00 pm Our Featured Speaker: Dr Ben Bocchicchio Presenting- Synergy: High Intensity Exercise & Low Carb – Dispelling many popular myths about exercise and diet
- 2:00 – 2:10 pm Rachel Gregory will be there with more info about her new book and some of the best recipes available for the keto community and her famous raffle of free prizes.
- 2:10 – 2:20 pm Dr. Brian Lenzkes, one of the founder of this San Diego group, will be there and we will be scheduling personal, one-to-one sessions with the low carb doc, known internationally through his own success, the success of his patients and his many interviews and appearances.
- 2:20 – 2:30 pm Doug Renolds and Pam Devine, the founders of Low Carb USA will also be there to share their vision for Low Carb communities all across America.
- 2:30 – 3:00 pm Close of meeting.
*If you are a regular, we appreciate you helping at 2:40 pm to help clean up chairs and tables.