The San Diego, Ca “chapter” of the Low Carb USA group is having its next meeting on Saturday, August 18th from 12:30-2:30 pm. All are welcome to this free meeting of those interested in the low carb high fat lifestyle. Keto friendly and intermittent fasting vendors, resources and support for our community will all be there! This will be our best meeting so far!
- Luke’s keto friendly frozen gourmet desserts will be available to sample.
- Dexa scans will also be available, please preregister for your Dexa scan at www.body-comp.com/trisystem before all the slots are taken.
- A keto dessert company specializing in cheesecake and cookies will be there offering special discounts to our members.
- Lauren Hilemon will be there selling her keto treats like sweet pecans, peanut butter cups and coconut cups will also be available. She has cookies and other treats all at a special discount for members.
- There will be a low carb/keto meal prep company also there that provides fresh ready-to-eat meals do you don’t even have to cook! Just heat and eat. They provide special pricing and bonuses to our members.
- Rachel Gregory will be there with more info about her new book and some of the best recipes available for the keto community.
- Dr. Brian Lenzkes, the founder of this group, will be there and we will be scheduling personal, one-to-one sessions with the low carb doc, known internationally through his own success, the success of his patients and his many interviews and appearances.
- Doug Renolds and Pam Devine, the founders of Low Carb USA will also be there to share their vision for Low Carb communities all across America.
Reply to this email and let us know you’ll be there August 18th, 12:30 pm at
TheTriSystem Center, 8898 Clairemont Mesa Blvd., Suite J, San Diego, Ca 92123