The San Diego, Ca “chapter” of the Low Carb USA group is having its next meeting on Saturday, October 20th from 12:30-2:30 pm. All are welcome to this free meeting of those interested in the low carb high fat lifestyle. Keto friendly and intermittent fasting vendors, resources and support for our community will all be there! This will be another great meeting over 50 people expected to come. We will have the vendors in the reception area and the speakers on the exercise floor and it will be AIR CONDITIONED!
Location: The TriSystem Center, 8898 Clairemont Mesa Blvd., Suite J, San Diego, Ca 92123
*If you are a regular, we appreciate you coming early to help set up chairs and tables.
- 12:30 pm – Welcome from Jeff, Rachel, and Brian.
- As Always –Our Vendors will be there selling their products.
- 12:35 – 1:00 pm Kate Stokes publisher, aims to connect San Diego County residents with local growers, retailers, chefs, and food artisans, while telling the stories of San Diego County’s diverse regional food system through her magazine, website, social media platforms, and events.
- 1:00 – 1:30 pm – Michell Mitchell – As a speaker, meditation teacher, and wellness consultant, she uses
25 years of experience in leadership blended with my love for meditation to teach mindfulness. Her journey has been all-encompassing, from the Department of the Navy to the Beauty Industry.
- 1:30 – 2:00 pm Our Featured Speaker: Dr. Brian Lenzkes Presents the process of getting off prescription drugs. He will share his plan, procedures and experience with his patients since starting to reduce prescribed medications.
- 2:00 – 2:10 pm Rachel Gregory will be there with her new book to sign with some of the best recipes available for the keto community and her famous raffle of free prizes.
- 2:10 -2:20 pm Jeff Kotterman will be offering sign ups for the new Dr. Ben S.Ma.R.T. small group Personal training sessions and one-to-one Medical consultations with Dr. Brian Lenzkes.
- 2:20 – 2:30 pm Doug Renolds and Pam Devine, the founders of Low Carb USA will also be there to share updates in the Low Carb communities all across America.
- 2:30 – 3:00 pm Close of meeting.
*If you are a regular, we appreciate you helping at 2:40 pm to help clean up chairs and tables.