Hey, just in case you’ve been hiding under a rock, shut off from all emails, Facebook, the TriSystem website, texting, Twitter, Instagram and all other forms of modern social life, here is a News Flash…. We are going to have a great hour talk TONIGHT about how you can “Get Your EDGE” when it comes to eating. Nutrition can be complicated and confusing. Food seems to be so polar. Good food that tastes good, has no harmful stuff in it and actually does something good for your body seems to be really hard to find. If it tastes bad, it is not necessarily good for you and if it tastes good, it is not necessarily bad for you. Come by tonight and let’s talk about this and sort it all out! Please repost, send and share this event with everyone!
Free Seminar 6:30 pm,
7710 Balboa Ave, Suite 322,
San Diego, CA 92111
Tonight is the Last chance you have to enter the TriSystem EDGE Challenge. Don’t Miss This. It is a great opportunity to set the tone for your attitude and outlook for the summer and the rest of 2013. See more information here. If you pre-register, you get a discount code for all things TriSystem!
To better prepare you for the evening, Challenge participants should already be logging what they are doing. From last week’s seminar, we learned that key tools in really making a difference are:
Therefor, don’t forget to use your logging tools.
- Today is the last day for your initial body fat. Call 858-694-0317. We can do some last minute ones tonight.
- If you don’t already have a TriSystem online account, go to http://platinumclub.trisystem.com and put your name, phone and email to start the process. I will make it FREE.
- Download more your Activity log sheets here.
You must keep an accurate log of all your points. There are 3 ways to verify your points will be counted.
- Go to a TriSystem Affiliate and have them log your event in their log sheet.
- Take a screen capture or photo and text it to a TriSystem Affiliate. The main text number is 619-757-7388
- THE NEW AND PREFERRED WAY: text or email proof of your event to email@example.com where you will have your own personal folder of all events sent to this account.
That’s all for now, more to come. later today about your TriSystem online account.