The San Diego, Ca “chapter” of the Low Carb USA group is having its tomorrow on Saturday, April 13th, 2019 from 12:30-2:00 pm. All are welcome to this free meeting of those interested in the low carb high fat lifestyle. Keto friendly and intermittent fasting vendors, resources and support for our community will be there! This will be another great meeting with featured speakers. We will have the vendors in the reception area and the speakers on the exercise floor and it will be comfortable!
Location: The TriSystem Center, 8898 Clairemont Mesa Blvd., Suite J, San Diego, Ca 92123
*If you are a regular, we appreciate you coming early to help set up chairs and tables.
- 12:30 pm – Welcome from Jeff, Rachel, and Brian.
- As Always –Our Preferred Vendors will be there selling their products.
- 12:35 – 1:05 pm –Jeff Kotterman. LMSN will give a brief summary of recent research, metrics and markers of progressing on a ketogenic regimen.
- 1:05 – 1:20 pm – Dr. Marc Robinson DPT, will talk about the multifaceted benefits of preventative care or “Evercore Pre-hab”, a way to lessen predisposition to injury and greatly reduce severity of injuries when they happen and improve recovery time. A low carb/ketogenic diet will work well with both acute and preventative physical therapy.
- 1:20 -1:50 pm – Michelle Mitchell – wellness coach, uses 25 years of experience in leadership blended with teaching mindfulness to talk about how to be more successful in staying ketogenic and navigating through temptation and bad habits . Her journey has been all-encompassing, from the Department of the Navy to the Beauty Industry.
- 1:50 – 2:00 pm Close of meeting and mixing with vendors and speakers.
- Dr. Brian Lenzkes is available for professional private consultations.
- Dr. Marc Robinson is available for initial assessment and PT sessions
- Jeff Kotterman is also available for nutrition and exercise sessions
- Doug Reynolds and Pam Devine with Low Carb USA are away and will be at the next meeting!
*If you are a regular, we appreciate you helping at 2:00 pm to help clean up chairs and tables.