The San Diego, Ca “chapter” of the Low Carb USA group is having its next meeting on Saturday, June 8th, 2019 from 12:30-2:00 pm. All are welcome to this free meeting of those interested in the low carb high fat lifestyle. Keto friendly and intermittent fasting vendors, resources and support for our community will be there! This will be a more social meeting with shorter speaker sessions. We will have the vendors in the reception area and the speakers on the exercise floor and it will be comfortable!
Location: The TriSystem Center, 8898 Clairemont Mesa Blvd., Suite J, San Diego, Ca 92123
*If you are a regular, we appreciate you coming early to help set up chairs and tables.
- 12:30 pm – Welcome from Jeff, Rachel, and Brian.
- As Always –Our Preferred Vendors will be there selling their products.
- 12:35 – 12:45 pm – Jeff Kotterman. LMSN and Dr. Brian Lenzkes, MD will give a brief summary of recent updates in our community.
- 12:45 – 1:15 pm – Dr. Bret Scher, MD San Diego low carb cardiologist. will be speaking on his latest en devours.
- 1:15 – 1:40 pm – Dr. Marc Robinson DPT, will talk about the multifaceted benefits of preventative care or “Evercore Pre-hab”, a low carb/ketogenic diet will work well with both acute and preventative physical therapy.
- 1:15 – 2:00 pm Close of meeting and mixing with vendors and speakers.
- Dr. Brian Lenzkes is available for professional private consultations.
- Dr. Marc Robinson is available for initial assessment and PT sessions
- Jeff Kotterman is also available for nutrition and exercise sessions
- ***Doug Reynolds and Pam Devine with Low Carb USA WILL BE THERE TO SHARE THE LATEST NEWS ABOUT THEIR ORGANIZATION.
*If you are a regular, we appreciate you helping at 2:00 pm to help clean up chairs and tables.