Virtual Boca 2021 (Jan 15 -17) Metabolic Health Conference
Addressing obesity and metabolic health with diet and lifestyle. Register for this incredible virtual conference and learn from an unprecedented lineup of expert speakers on the therapeutic benefits of carbohydrate restriction for metabolic syndrome, insulin resistance, Type 2 Diabetes and many other chronic diseases. A full array of topics will be covered including exercise, diabetes, heart health, mental health and food addiction. Use Discount Code: nasn
This Incredible Virtual Conference Includes
- This event will be totally virtual, just like we did for the Virtual San Diego event back in August.
- 3 exciting jam packed days with global changemakers committed to improving health and education worldwide, and to changing nutritional policies and guidelines.
- 16 cutting edge presentations from researchers & clinicians who are experiencing significant success with patients, many with a powerful personal story of their own journey to better health.
- 22.5 Category 1 CME credits available.
- 4 Years CEU credit for NASN practitioners
- Bonus breakout talks with other leaders in the ketogenic/low carb community.
- Ample quality Q&A time after each presentation to get YOUR questions answered.
- The always spectacular, thought provoking Final Panel is a can’t miss Sunday afternoon.
- Recordings of all the talks will be available to participants afterwards.
Highlights From SD 2019
Highlights from SD 2018
Who Should Attend This Virtual Conference?
- Anyone interested in restoring and/or maintaining their health.
- The health care professional who wants to make a bigger impact with better tools.
- Scientists and researchers who want to see the latest studies and results
- Keto Nutrition Enthusiasts, Keto Coaches, Personal Trainers, Sports Enthusiasts, and Citizen Scientists.