The San Diego, Ca “chapter” of the Low Carb USA group is having its next meeting on Saturday, September 22nd from 12:30-2:30 pm. All are welcome to this free meeting of those interested in the low carb high fat lifestyle. Keto friendly and intermittent fasting vendors, resources and support for our community will all be there! This will be another great meeting over 50 people expected to come. We will have the vendors in the reception area and the speakers on the exercise floor and it will be AIR CONDITIONED!
Location: The TriSystem Center, 8898 Clairemont Mesa Blvd., Suite J, San Diego, Ca 92123
*If you are a regular, we appreciate you coming early to help set up chairs and tables.
- 12:30 pm – Welcome from Jeff and Rachel, Brian will be away for a family wedding.
- As Always –Lauren Hilemon Treats will be there selling her keto treats like sweet pecans, peanut butter cups and coconut cups will also be available. She has cookies and other treats all at a special discount for members.
- 12:35 – 12:45 pm – Luke’s Ice Cream! Luke’s keto friendly frozen gourmet desserts will be available to sample and for sale. -Mint Chip and Vanilla!
- 12:45 – 12:55 pm – Sasha Doppelt tells her Keto story.
- 12:55- 1:05 pm The Keto Dessert Company specializing in Low carb, keto approved desserts will be there offering more samples and special discounts to our members.
- 1:05 – 1:25 pm – Jeff Kotterman will be sharing new updates with the TriSystem Health Network and our Free Clinical Assesment.
- 1:30 – 2:00 pm Our Featured Speaker: Dr Ben Bocchicchio Presenting- Synergy: High Intensity Exercise & Low Carb – Dispelling many popular myths about exercise and diet
- 2:00 – 2:10 pm Rachel Gregory will be there with her new book to sign with some of the best recipes available for the keto community and her famous raffle of free prizes.
- 2:10 – 2:20 pm Dr. Brian Lenzkes, is available for 1 hour medical consultations on Saturday, September 29th. We will be reserving appointment times at the meeting.
- 2:10 – 2:20 Lamonte Lamareoux will be presenting the LEVL device for indirectly measuring ketosis.
- 2:20 – 2:30 pm Doug Renolds and Pam Devine, the founders of Low Carb USA will also be there to share updates in the Low Carb communities all across America.
- 2:30 – 3:00 pm Close of meeting.
*If you are a regular, we appreciate you helping at 2:40 pm to help clean up chairs and tables.